SALES AND CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT
Location: [Bangalore] - India
Haute Elan is the global destination for modest fashion based out of London. Today, the platform curates the collections of over 200 designers and has an international customer base of over 30,000 - 33% from Europe, 31% Americas, 26% Asia and 10% RoW. It reaches over 4 million followers through its social media reach and is currently growing at 200% MoM. Haute Elan offers a solution to a very real problem for modest fashion dressers, whilst providing a platform from which to create dialogue and break down national and faith barriers. Women are the world’s most powerful influencers and we recognise fashion as a strong point of commonality. We are expanding and going global. Setting up our Asia team, currently setting up our technology and backend support team in India (Bangalore).
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Sales and Customer care consultant and online personal stylist to join our expanding international office at Bangalore, Haute-Elan.com India team. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate will be a committed and passionate individual willing to be involved in all aspects of the customer care activities.
Role Type : Full time Position
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels.
- Following the Customer Care Department Standards for Excellence, ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact, using phone and email
- Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible.
- Always deal with the most difficult customers in a quick, willing and professional manner, aiming to turn negative situations into a positive outcome and using available resources to solve problems.
- Managing and to be the customer friendly person behind our online live chat app
- Ensuring that the customers queries are answered on the live chat
- Working closely with key customers as an online stylists, you will suggest pieces /looks from the platform for customers
- Identify opportunities to up sell products with customer friendly promotional and discount activities
- Dealing with all customer queries and feedback; both positive and negative; across all platforms including emails and social media
- Liaising with brands regarding order notification and shipment confirmation where a customer communicates with you
- Liaising with our fulfilment team to ensure that we get the best service possible and customer orders are picked on time and delivered
- Update customers on order status
- Timely check on the website to identify any possible issues and ensure that customers have a smooth online shopping experience
- Reviewing all customer communications and identify opportunities how to improve them
- Plan and execute activities to retain loyal customers in collaboration with the marketing team
- You will get to know our inventory/ brands well and talk to the brands about what’s coming/ what’s new and learn about trends/ share insights on trends
- Growing our customer database and meeting growth targets
Systems & Procedures
- Use all CRM systems confidently and use to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts
- Communicate company policy to customers as necessary and observe at all times client confidentiality and company policies for data protection and security.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales and retail experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion, department store, high-end travel and leisure, financial services, Ecommerce, PR House)
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both written and spoken communication
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability Must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Experience working in a fast-paced and award-winning startup environment
- Build a wide range of marketing skills, especially social media and data tracking/ reporting
- Structured performance management
- Experience in working with an international team
- A chance to connect with global entrepreneurs and companies
- Excellent references from an award-winning team
- Location flexibility
- That great feeling that you’ve contributed to changing the world through your work!
For more info, please direct your enquiries to email@example.com