Summer holidays are almost here, with many of us going abroad to relax on the beach, under the sun. Alexandra Liyanage, fashion blogger, has come up with her favourite summer trends for this season to prepare you for any upcoming holidays. From Kaftans to pearls, be sure to make the most out of the warm season while it lasts by adding these essentials to your summer/holiday wardrobe.
Alexandra Liyanage is a fashion, beauty, food and travel guru. Her blog, styleandmacaroni, is a curated guide which allows her to share her passion for all the things she loves. Offering advice and sharing her opinion on the top fashion and beauty trends, Alex shares with us her top picks from Haute Elan and how to style them for the summer. Keep reading to see her super seven picks!
1. Pleated Skirt are never out of fashion. Forever chic, stylish and elegant. Perfect with a blouse or a sweater for the evening time. For an edgy look can be paired with a leather jacket.
2. Soft pink dress with beautiful arm detail is a show stopper this summer. This delicate detail and organza makes this dress as light as air. Worn with flats or high heels with a perfect silver clutch from Sarah's Bag.
3. Red Kaftan is a perfect summer wear. It's light it's floaty and it's perfect for any occasion. Whether you are on the beach or at a friends wedding. This kaftan demands attention. It's fierce.
4. This blue Tunic is a relaxed piece. It's cotton it's simple, yet it has some charm to it. This is perfect for the rising temperatures in the summer. Could be paired with a cardigan on top.
5. Pearls, pearls, pearls! I love pearls. I love the current trend with pearls. I love this tunic because its versatile. It can be worn over blue jeans, white pants, leather leggings.
6. Hoop gold Earrings are such gorgeous touch to any outfit. They are subtle touch to any outfit. Gold looks stunning in the summer in the sun. It's a real summer metal.
7. Sarah's Bag clutch is such a cute addition to any summer outfit. Fits your essentials and looks ridiculously cute. Could be worn with a dress or jeans.