In the Haute Seat - Alreem Saif
The blogging stars journey to success
This week, we put Middle Eastern blogger, Alreem Saif, in the Haute Seat today to find out how she turned from blogging to entrepreneur, with hundreds and thousands of fans from across the world. Being a strong, independent and absolutely fabulous, we just had to have her on our Haute Seat to find out her secret to success. Being a strong advocate for fashion and beauty, Alreem shares her top tips and favourites with all her followers. Read more to get a sneak peak into Alreems glamorous life!
1. What inspired you to get into fashion?
I’ve always had a passion for beauty and fashion ever since I was very young. I think it was my mothers influence on me to begin with!
2. Who are your fashion inspirations?
I don’t have any specific fashion icon, I love anyone who is trendy and different.
3. How has your life changed ever since you decided to put yourself out there?
It has changed a lot! I am more focused on what I do now. I also feel as though this makes you so much more responsible as you are your own boss!
4. How did you manage to build such a huge social media page in such a short period of time?
I think that I'm still at the beginning of my career, I have so much more to come! I think consistency is key, along with creativity and being out of the box.
5. What inspired you to get into the beauty industry?
I have been watching beauty gurus on YouTube ever since they started in 2005. I only got the courage to do it myself in 2015 when I decided to leave my job and launch my own career.
6. How do you set yourself apart from other bloggers?
I think the fact that I am not only on social media but also on YouTube makes the difference. I’m also a business owner as I launched my own my makeup brand Profound Beauty recently. And I do makeup classes with a huge amount of sponsors and participants every year, since 2015.
7. How does it feel to be featured on television and being recognised for your work?
I’ve been on so many Television interviews. My last one was about starting your own business and we talked about my shift from the corporate world into entrepreneurship.
8. What has been the highlight of your career so far?
Launching my own makeup brand and working with worldwide beauty and fashion brands.
9. What has been the most difficult part of blogging?
Getting started was really difficult and getting companies to actually want to work with you. But that fades away after awhile and its so worth the wait and work.
10. What are your styling tips for Eid?
For me I have to feel glamorous yet comfortable at Eid. Don't wear those shoes that kill your feet! Opt for something elegant but that is comfortable to be worn for long hours so you can enjoy your time with your families!
Follow @alreemsaif to find out more about this blogging sensation!